Initially, I wanted to do the tutorial on water marbling. However, I find it difficult to do just pictorial tutorial cos I tend to skip one or two shots of the process. So, I'm thinking of having it recorded on video of which I need to learn more. So yeah, no water marbling tutorial yet.
I am sharing with you the Overlapping Blue Dots that I posted on my previous Friday Fingers. I love dots but because I am yet to own a proper dotting tool, I can only satisfied myself doing them using DIY tool. That doesn't stop me to do dots design anyway. ^__^
I learned the proper way to do overlapping dots via this link. She's marvelous at nail art and I'm proud to say that she's my number one inspiration now.
So here goes...
1. The colors that I used.
2. Paint your nail with the base color.
3. Blob some dark blue (but lighter than the base color) on a piece of paper.
4. Using a dotting tool (you may use same size dotting tool or different size, your pick), create scattered dots.
5. Next, dot some light blue. You may dot away from the previous color but to create overlapping effect, it's better to overlapped the previous color.
6. Same method, use much lighter color. Or in my case, I use metallic aqua blue.
7. Finally, add some white dots on them.
Enjoy the tutorial!