In previous FF, Edith said something about using too much of pink for her nail art creation and wanted to try other colors such as blue. Well, that sparks an idea.
I have to admit that I, too, don't usually use bright and attention seeker colors. The only attention seeker color that I am fond of is bright red. Other than that are just pink and purple shades. The recent dark blue nail art that i wore for my cousin wedding shows that I am able to pull such colors. So yeah, why not try out to be more adventurous with bright and fancy colors. Go bold. Go NEON COLORS!
You can paint all shades of neon colors.
Or, you can pick just one.
- Copy the badge above.
- Paste the badge on your FF: Neon Colors post and insert the URL link of this page (FF theme: Neon Colors) on the badge.
- Publish your FF: Neon Colors entry.
- Come back to my FF Theme post by clicking the banner on your entry.
- At the bottom of this page, find 'You next, click to enter'.
- Fill up the requirements in Linky Tools form. Make sure to fill the URL of your FF: Neon Colors post.
- After you are done, go back to this page again and look for 'get the code'. Copy and paste the code at the bottom of your FF: Neon Colors entry.
- We are linked for Friday Fingers!
Let's disco in neon light!