Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Fan brush nail art

My first attempt on fan brush nail art. I bought this fan brush unknowing what its purpose is until I saw a pretty nail art by SimpleNailArtDesigns using fan brush.

green fan brush (9)cropped

green fan brush (10)cropped3

green fan brush (4)cropped

The only difficulty I found here was that my fan brush tend to clump on its end making the lines look horribly fat instead of perfect thin lines. Will try again with different type of fan brush.

Colors used:
Essie Navigate Her
Essie Blanc
Elianto Racing Green
NYX Girls Algae

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jue...one of my fav colors is green.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! And I like the effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rina! It's a pleasure to have you commenting in here. :)

      Delete
  3. this is such a cool nail art!!!!
    seems hard to do....

    ReplyDelete