Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dry Water Marble

I've always love the wet water marble effect when I first did it last year. But the tedious process and not forgetting the stress it gives halted my intention to do it again. Well, I have re-tried doing it actually. Just that, it didn't work out well like the first time I did.

While googling for more ideas of water marbling, I found a blog that tells about another much easy way of creating marble nail art.

Dry Water Marble!

marble

I'll share about the How-To on this nail art soonest!

In the mean time, don't forget to join the Friday Fingers!
*Nail Hug*

2 comments:

  1. Yes I remember you and Joan posting about this water marbling technique. I Didn't even bother to try cos the steps punya la SUSAH. Kalau senang buli juga try :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna try again this week liz...mcm nda puas hati ni dulu dpt bikin but now nda pandai menjadi2...

    ReplyDelete