Friday, January 13, 2012

Flame On!

Since my finger nails are extremely short now. Even painting them with plain color looks ugly, I only have my toe nails to play with.

I was thinking of doing cherry blossom nail art again in conjunction with the coming Lunar New Year. But it didn't come quite right with what I have in mind. Too stingy to waste the paint, I quickly came with the idea of painting flaming fire on the paint-gone-wrong nails. Lucky it turned out OK.

flame it
Nail polish used: 
OPI Wocka Wocka (base)
OPI Play The Peonies
Revlon 680 Revlon Red (flame)
Revlon 908 Red Hot Tamale (flame)
Eleanor ENP043 (flame)

Liz and Edith, have you thought of what your CNY nail art will be? ^__^

*nail hug*

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, cantik owh. Bkn lagi I like, I love! Hmmm...trus sa befikir apa mo design for CNY :) So next week FF lah ni kan hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh cny.. Thinking of doing some art on the nail too... :)

    ReplyDelete