Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pink October 2nd Design

Hi polishaholics!

Today I have created a second design specially for the Breast Cancer Pink October campaign. My first design can be found HERE.

Initially, I did not want to opt out the pink ribbon. But later decided that as long as the design comes in pink shades, that would do. So no pink ribbon for today.

These are the colors I used. Plus, you have to prepare a scotch tape just in case you have shaky hands like me and unable to draw straight lines.

pink oct TWO (1)
.
.

Paint the base color. Let to dry completely.
pink oct TWO (5)
.
.

Use the scotch tape (or in this case, I have also used a masking tape). Then, paint the second color. Let to dry completely.
pink oct TWO (4)
.
.

Same step, paint the third color and let to dry completely.
pink oct TWO (3)
.
.

Top with top coat and voila!
pink oct TWO (7)
.
.

Or, if you think that looks too plain, you can add some dots like I did here.
pink oct TWO (6)

Enjoy trying!

*Nail hug*

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kay! I'm the first to comment here hehehe.

    I love the shades! I tried doing this last week but couldn't get the lines straight. Using the masking tape is a great idea! But before I can try this, I need to shop for new colours. Itu2 ja colour sia ada - gold & pink (yg ko bagi), purple, dark pink, red, brown, dark purple, black, glitter and nude.

    Nanti sia try buat ni shades ah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay! Just thought of an idea. Let's dedicate one day for kuku?? Like Friday's Fingers! Hehehe. Tiap hari lima kita flaunt kuku lawa. I know you can decorate your kuku everyday, tapi sia ni, susah gila mau buat nail art :)Having one kuku day would be cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Liz! Ya, you're the first! I haven't promote this blog lagi bah. Baru in the process of compiling everything from dulu2 punya nail art collection.

    You know, that's a brilliant idea! I LOVE it! In fact, I usually do my nails on Friday juga since I can only flaunt them during the weekend. Oh this is very exciting Liz!

    Bah sia kasi bagus3 dulu ni blog kuku saya then I'll get around with the news. Thanks for the idea Liz!

    ReplyDelete