Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yellow Mellow

Yesterday, a friend asked to do her nails for her upcoming beach vacation. She is much in love with grey and yellow. But when I finally done with her nails, they shouted more yellow than grey. I think they're nice. After all, she's gonna be on flip flops all the time.And the color just popped!

Yellow Mellow

And oh, I have recently added new polishes into my collection.

page
Top: My first China Glaze bought at Nail Fiesta. F-B; Sunshine Pop, Kalahari Kiss, Elephant Walk and Exotic Encounters.
I am so in love with China Glaze On Safari Collection for Fall 2012. However, due to budget limit I can only purchase 3 from 12 bottles available. I wanted something yellow for my friend's nail art. Hence the Sunshine Pop.

Bottom Left: Revlon Foxy,Chic and Creme Brule.
Bottom Rigt: Tony Moly GL01, GT01


Brown gradient (5)
I couldn't let the weekend passed without trying one of those colors I've purchased, could I? I painted China Glaze Kalahari Kiss as base and sponged on Revlon Chic on the tip. Not so great and so they only stayed on my nails for just one night. ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment