Another tutorial on gradient using the sponging technique. I just love sponging. The difference in colors post sponging is really subtle yet you know there's more than one color blended together.
1. Basic things needed for this particular design.
2. After applying base coat, paint the base color. In this case, dark green is the base color.
3. Blob the second green, much preferable lighter than the base color.
4. Using the make up sponge, dab it on the polish and then dab randomly on the nail. Make sure to leave a little bit of the base color unsponged to create the gradation.
5. Repeat Step 3 and 4 with the gold nail polish.
6. Dab a little more intense on the tip to get the gold color popped out.
The finish result!
Level of difficulty: 1 of 5
Try and experiment with different colors!