Monday, December 5, 2011

FF Theme: Gradient

Friday Fingers

Lately, I've seen many of the nail bloggers I love are into gradient nail art and they did oh so pretty that I so want to do gradient nails myself.

Let's do Gradient this week ladies!

How to:


  1. Copy the badge above.
  2. Paste the badge on your FF: Gradient post and insert the URL link of this page (FF theme: Gradient) on the badge.
  3. Publish your FF: Gradient entry.
  4. Come back to my FF Theme post by clicking the banner on your entry.
  5. At the bottom of this page, find 'You next, click to enter'.
  6. Fill up the requirements in Linky Tools form. Make sure to fill the URL of your FF: Gradient post.
  7. After you are done, go back to this page again and look for 'get the code'. Copy and paste the code at the bottom of your FF: Gradient entry.
  8. We are linked for Friday Fingers!


*Nail Hug*

2 comments:

  1. I just bought another nail polish for my gradient. Inda sabar sudah mo main cat2 ni Kay hehe...

    ReplyDelete