Yes, glitters is the theme for this week FF.
I know most you nail art/polish addict keep a bottle (or more) of glitter polish. I do too. But the ones that I currently have are mostly normal round shape glitters. I'm eager waiting for that day when I can finally own pretty glitters that come with different shapes i.e. hex shape, star shape.
I admit, I love looking at glitter polishes but dislike the mess that needed to be cleaned up post painting. Albeit having tips on how to clean up on glitters, I still find glitter nail polish is a tough one to deal with. How about you?
Anyways, let's proceed with the FF shall we?
- Copy the badge above.
- Paste the badge on your FF: Glitters post and insert the URL link of this page (FF theme: Glitters ) on the badge.
- Publish your FF: Glitters entry.
- Come back to my FF Theme post by clicking the banner on your entry.
- At the bottom of this page, find 'You next, click to enter'.
- Fill up the requirements in Linky Tools form. Make sure to fill the URL of your FF: Glitters post.
- After you are done, go back to this page again and look for 'get the code'. Copy and paste the code at the bottom of your FF: Glitters entry.
- We are linked for Friday Fingers!
Here's my version of glittery nail art.
I did a gradient combo of two colors before I added some glitters on it.
I'm in love with this mani that I took lotsa of photos of them. I even thinking of letting them stay for a few days. Will think how am I going to hide my nails from my kids. :)