Animal prints have been my latest crave lately... from leopard print to snake skin to giraffe print...and lots more animal prints to explore. I guess, there's this attraction that these animals have on me and nail art. I think, you feel me too.
So this week's FF is Animal Print.
- Copy the badge above.
- Paste the badge on your FF: Animal print post and insert the URL link of this page (FF theme: Animal print ) on the badge.
- Publish your FF: Animal print entry.
- Come back to my FF Theme post by clicking the banner on your entry.
- At the bottom of this page, find 'You next, click to enter'.
- Fill up the requirements in Linky Tools form. Make sure to fill the URL of your FF: Animal print post.
- After you are done, go back to this page again and look for 'get the code'. Copy and paste the code at the bottom of your FF: Animal print entry.
- We are linked for Friday Fingers!
Here's a photo of what I did earlier. It isn't my final animal print nail art cos I was actually trying first hand on giraffe print. I love how it turned out though. Might do the rest of the nails tomorrow.
By the way, I'd like to convey my sincere appreciation to Michelle for linking up for the FF: Ikat inspired theme...and also to Ngiau and Vera for posting their ikat inspired nail art on Instagram. Appreciate the support girls.
Let's rawk the animal in you!